- One night’s stay at the Inn (double occupancy)*
- $50 food voucher for the on-site pub The Frolic & Folk
- Admission to the Nova Scotia Highland Village Museum (next door)
- …and of course, Chocolate!
Spend a few hours learning the basics of artisan chocolate making with Jill Franklin, in her new Chocolate cafe located on-site at the newly renovated Iona Heights Inn. Treat yourself to our 4 pronged package, which includes:
*bookings dependant on availability Go to Package
Join PaddleDog Kayak Tours on a leisurely, beginner-friendly 1 ½ hour guided Bras d’Or Lakes kayak tour, that will take you around Kinston Island, viewing its eagle population and wildlife, experience a unique perspective on Alexander Graham Bell’s estate Beinn Bhreagh, and land on a sandy beach for tea, homemade scones and a refreshing swim!
Go to Package
*Available July 01 – August 31
Sharing a driveway with the Iona Heights Inn, Highland Village is situated in Iona, Nova Scotia in central Cape Breton and fits easily into any travellers Cape Breton vacation. Plan to spend a few hours immersed in Gaelic culture on our 40 acre site dotted with 11 historic buildings depicting life for Gaelic settlers in Nova Scotia.Go to Website
- The Lakes Golf Club, Ben Eoin – 49 km
- Bell Bay Golf Club, Baddeck – 54km
- Cabot Links Golf Course, Inverness – 86km
- Le Portage Golf Club, Chéticamp – 120km
- Highlands Links Golf Course, Ingonish – 147km
When it comes to a memorable golf experience in Atlantic Canada, Cape Breton’s championship courses truly deliver. Not only does each course provide a challenging yet enjoyable round of golf for players of all skill level, each course also offers a chance to discover Cape Breton Island, recognized as one of the world’s best islands by Travel + Leisure readers. Book your tee time for one of Cape Breton’s public golf courses and discover why Cape Breton is ranked as a world-class golf destination.
Go to Website